Motorcycle Emergency Roadside Assist Australia Wide
Membership Covers: Motorcycles, Scooters, Sidecars, Can Am, Trikes, we also cover your restored vintage motorcycles cover also includes motorcycles converted to CSC trikes, bolt on kits, custom trikes. Motorcycle Assist Australia will provide the member with roadside assistance Australia Wide, the membership will apply to the Motorcycle, your premium membership also includes free roadside assistance for your motorcycle trailer. Membership’s may be registered under the name of an individual, company, organisation or motorcycle hire company, membership is not transferable to another person. Your membership will be active in 48hrs.
Roadside Assist Contact Information Once becoming a member we suggest you make sure you enter the roadside assistance number into your mobile phone 1300 952 500 for safe keeping, we don’t send out member cards due to members having access to their own active roadside assist accounts all member callouts will also be recorded via the members account.
Premium Assist $99.00 per year
- Australia Wide Coverage
- Accident Assistance & Recovery 24/7 365 Days
- Breakdown Accommodation
- Breakdown Car Hire
- Battery Replacement Service
- Roadside Assist 24/7 365 Days
- Emergency Fuel
- Free Motorcycle Trailer Cover
- Flat Battery / Jump Starts
- Flat Tyre Transported Nearest Licensed Repairer
- Unlimited Callouts Nearest Licensed Repairer
- Unlimited Towing Nearest Licensed Repairer
- Unlimited Flat Tyres Nearest Licensed Repairer
- Unlimited Km’s Nearest Licensed Repairer
Electric Motorcycle & Scooters Terms of Service
(A) Electric Motorcycles and Scooter must be of road worthy condition with no defect and must be registered according to its state of registration by its owner. If the electric motorcycle or scooter has not been charged correctly and you require assistance to transport home or to a licensed mechanical workshop to charge the battery system this we be at the member’s expense and payable on request.
(B) Electric motorcycle and scooter cover includes, indicators, drive belts, electrical issues, electric motor, flat tyres, electrical system has failed and any mechanical issue including wheel bearings, this also includes other related standard assist member services.
(C) If your electric motorcycle or scooter requires a tow, we can assist you in the transportation and storage of any additional items other than your electric motorcycle or scooter. Should specialised towing equipment be required this service will be at the members expense payable upon request.
Member Terms Of Service
0.1. Motorcycles must be of road worthy condition with no defect and must be registered according to its state of registration by its owner.
0.2. Members responsibility is to pay any excessive cost over and above the normal cost of any specific service carried out, theses terms also apply to any member that request a specific contractor to carry out work on their behalf.
0.3. If a member requests a specific repairer further away than the closest Licensed repairer where the breakdown has been reported the member is to pay any excessive cost over and above the normal cost of the tow to the nearest licensed repairer.
0.4. Remote Location Including national parks state conservation areas and nature reserves are deemed as remote or your breakdown location is within the boundaries, or a road not trafficable by a 2-wheel drive roadside assistance vehicle or the breakdown location is deemed as being remote no roadside assist will be rendered, if you require assistance this will be at the members expense and payable on request of service. (If we are unable to assist refer to clause 0.8)
0.5. Roadside assistance is only available on any sealed or designated road that the service provider deems to be safe. Roadside assistance is only provided where the weight is less than 3.5 tones gross and the length of the vehicle is less than 5.5 meters. (Applies To Vehicles Only)
0.6. When requesting roadside assistance, you must provide the correct motorcycle details and the exact location of the motorcycle. All services will be at your expense if we are not able to confirm membership or locate your motorcycle based on the information you have provided.
0.7. If your motorcycle requires a tow, we can assist you in the transportation and storage of any additional items other than your motorcycle (e.g. Motorcycle-trailer) this is free a service with the premium assist. Should specialised towing equipment or personnel be required this service will be at the members expense payable upon request.
0.8. There may be instances where our service provider is not able and we are not able to assist you, in such cases Motorcycle Assist Australia will refund your membership fee.
0.9. Member services and benefits will become affective in 48hrs after the receipt of payment, membership must be paid for and current to obtain any service or benefits.
10. Services will not be provided to a member who in our view is abusive, threatening or violent to any of our staff members or our contractor, or who attempts to receive service by deception, should a member behave in this way we may after full investigation;
a) Suspend or cancel services to the member;
b) Impose service fees for further service request;
c) Void the membership.
11. Roadside Assistance is provided in the event of an unexpected mechanical breakdown. It does not cover motorcycles maintenance or permanent repairs. Temporary repairs may be at the request of the member to mobilise the motorcycle (where Able). However, regular maintenance or mechanical repairs, major or otherwise, is the members responsibility and will be at the members expense.
12. Motorcycle Assist Australia is an emergency roadside service only. Therefore, roadside assistance services and or towing benefits do not apply for:
a) a motorcycle we deem to be un-roadworthy, or that is unregistered;
b) a motorcycle at a motor repairer
c) a motorcycle that is partly or fully dismantled or on which repairs have been attempted by anyone (including a license motor mechanic) or has pre-existing failure or breakdown;
d) a motorcycle where the tow has not been arranged by us;
e) a motorcycle that has been involved in or suffered damage as a consequence of an accident, flood, theft, fire or malicious damage.
f) a motorcycle which has been modified in ways that in our view increase the possibility of it sustaining damage during towing, or in ways that make damage- free towing difficult, unless such modifications are removed prior to towing. This includes modified or factory released accessories;
g) a motorcycle which has been driven or transported to any licensed motor repairer;
h) any parts, labour or other cost related with the repair of the motorcycle;
I) any financial loss or liability, however sustained, occurring from or in any way connected with a breakdown or accident;
j) any freight cost;
k) transportation of a accident damaged motorcycle or vehicle;
l) any cost related to making arrangement for pets and animals;
m) motorcycle driven against our instruction or the instruction of a licensed motor repairer;
n) a motorcycle that has been transported to a holding or shipment facility;
o) motorcycle that has been used in a motorcycle race track event;
13. If am member has received and continues to request roadside assistance or towing for the motorcycle repeatedly on an unjust and excessive number of instances in a year we may refuse to provide further roadside assistance or towing and will then offer alternative service at the members expense payable upon request of service.
14. Motorcycle Assist Australia does not cover breakdowns caused by conditions that existed prior to the commencement of membership. Any failure that occurred prior to the commencement of your membership will be at the members expense and payable at the time the service is provided.
15. We will attempt to transport all passengers with the motorcycle, provided that each person can be legally transported in the tow truck. In the event that we are unable to transport all passengers we will assist in organising alternative transport, such as a taxi at the members expense.
16. Once a callout has been provided for a breakdown, any subsequent callouts arising from the same breakdown will be provided at the member’s expense payable at the time of the callout. This includes towing for a motorcycle that has been towed after hours to the member’s home, a holding yard or place of safety and subsequently requires further towing for the same breakdown, limited to one callout per breakdown.
17. We will not authorise or pay for any service performed or carried out prior to the commencement date of the membership.
18. Flat Battery jump started or battery replaced, cost of replacing battery will be at member’s expense, when requesting a jump start or battery replacement, in some cases please make sure you able to remove your motorcycle panels or seat to make the battery accessible when possible for our roadside team as we don’t want to be held responsible for scratching or marking your motorcycle panels, if the battery is not accessible we are able tow it to a repairer or help remove the panels or seat.
19. Adventure Riders conditions apply see remote (Definition 0.4 and clause 0.8)
20. Member Benefit Accident Accommodation: 3 night’s $70.00 per night member benefit assistance limit is $210.00 for breakdowns that are more than 100km’s from home. If you should require accommodation in the event of an accident where the registered motorcycle is involved and the repairs being carried out on the motorcycle are at a distance of more than 100 kilometres from your registered residence. In the event the member pays we will assist with the reimbursement of emergency accommodation costs up to $70.00 per night for up to 3 nights only room rate only. This does not include pre-booked accommodation. For reimbursment you must submit a copy of the following accident report, motel invoice, motorcycle repair invoice, and a copy of your current insurance policy. Accident accommodation only applies to the following members with the following insurance policies, third party, fire & theft insurance. Motorcycles with full comprehensive insurance have accident accommodation included in their insurance policy, applies only to the registered owner of the motorcycle.
21. Breakdown Member Benefit Accommodation: 3 x Nights Member benefit assistance limit $210.00 for member breakdowns that are more than 100kms from home, if you should require accommodation in the event of a breakdown where the registered motorcycle is involved and the repairs being carried out on the motorcycle are at a distance of more than 100 kilometres from your registered residence, in the event the members pays we will assist with the reimbursement of emergency breakdown accommodation costs $70.00 per night for up to 3 nights room rate only, this does not include pre-booked accommodation, for reimbursement of breakdown accommodation you must submit a copy of the motel invoice and motorcycle repair invoice, applies only to the registered owner of the motorcycle.
22. Breakdown Car Hire Member Benefit Assistance: $70 per day breakdowns more than 100km’s from home, a mechanical breakdown that renders your motorcycle un-roadworthy for more than 48 hours excludes workshop and supplier’s delays, in the event the member pays we will assist you with the reimbursement of the car hire costs up to $70.00 per day for 3 days assistance limit $210.00 for reimbursement of your hire car you must submit a copy of the car hire invoice and a copy of the motorcycle repair invoice, fuel & insurance costs not claimable, applies only to the registered owner of the motorcycle.
23. Emergency Out of Fuel: Our roadside assistance team can carry between 5 to 10 litres or 50 km worth of emergency fuel (unleaded petrol only) we will deliver sufficient fuel to enable the motorcycle to travel up to 50kms or to the nearest service station, the supplied emergency fuel will be at the members expense, applies only to the registered owner of the motorcycle.
24. Incorrect Fuel: Roadside assistance is not covered if a member has entered the incorrect fuel into the motorcycle, towing arrangements and responsibility will be at the members expense and payable at the time of assistance.
25. Motorcycle Assist Australia reserves the right to change pricing and policy amendments, terms & conditions without prior notice and are current and affective as of 08/02/19.
26. All Membership Fees paid to Motorcycle Assist Australia including membership fees, administration fees, service fees are non-refundable, membership is not transferable to another person.
27. When becoming a Motorcycle Assist Australia member, you agree to accept all terms and conditions in relation to this roadside assistance agreement.
28. Member Claims Assistance with car hire, accommodation, ambulance assistance call 1300 952 500
29. Motorcycle and Scooters Unacceptable Risk: Roadside assist is not available for following makes and models.
(A) Alfer, Arqin, ATK, AJP Motorcycles, Beta, Braap, Gas Gas Enduro & Motorcross, Fin Scooters,Hunter Spyder All Models, KTM Enduro & Motorcross Models, Husqvarna Enduro & Motocross, Kawasaki Enduro, Yamaha Enduro, Suzuki Enduro, Honda Enduro Including Motorcross Models, Grand Milano, Ikonik Scooters, Mcskuta, Motobella, Muz, MZ, Nippi, Polaris farm bikes or 4×4, Razor by E-Ton, Sachs, Scorpa, SCP, Secma, Shelung, Sherco, SYM Scooters, Skyteam Ace, Sol Invictus All models, TGB, Thumpstar, TM, Vertemati, Torino Scooters Cruisers & Cafe Racer, VOR, Zongshen, Zoot, CF Moto, CCM, Coyote (Yianshi), Daelim, Derbi, Eagle Wing, EVT, HM, Hunwick Harrop, Hyosung, Italjet, Jawa, Jianshe, Jiajue, Kazuma, Laverda, LEM Motor, Loncin, Longjia, Malaguti, Pagsta, QJ Flash Scooters, or any motorcycle or scooter manufactured in China under a Chinese brand.
(B) Excludes Motorcycles used for and not imported by the Manufacturer and or Australian Distributor.(c) Or Extreme modifications from manufacturer’s original specifications.(d) Or having been used or tested in preparation for or participation in any form of motor sport.(e) Or provide roadside assist for registered or unregistered enduro motorcycles all makes and models.(f) Or two stroke or 4 stroke motorcycle engines road and off road that are agricultural ATV’s, trial, motocross or competition motorcycles.
30. Privacy Act 1988: Motorcycle Assist Australia shares your concern over privacy, all membership personal information you have provide will not be disclosed to other parties outside the Motorcycle Assist Australia Group and its business partners. Your information you provide us for the application for cover and where cover is issued to manage and administer your and our rights under our policy for the settlements of claims. To do this we may have to provide his information to third parties as an example insurers loss adjusters, reinsurers, external claims, investigator’s, and or other third parties as required by law. Where you may have to provide us with information about another person you must have their consent to do this, and provide the information on their behalf.
31.Roadside Terms and Conditions and limits apply to the services read the terms and conditions at deciding whether Motorcycle Assist Australia roadside assistance is right for you.
Motorcycle Assist Australia P.O Box 1626 Bowral NSW 2576 Australia. ABN: 12 631 227 597