Our roadside technicians can help
get you back on the road 24/7, 365 days a year
Premium Assist only $99.00 per year
Our Premium Assist package covers you 24/7 365 days a year for breakdown and assistance coverage with the addition of emergency accommodation, hire car and unlimited callouts. You have the peace of mind knowing that should you get into trouble, you can call us anytime on 1300 952 500.
We protect you with:
Australia Wide Cover
Accident Assistance & Recovery 24/7 365 Days
Breakdown Car Hire
Jump Start or Battery Replacement
Roadside Assist 24/7 365 Days
Free Motorcycle Trailer Cover
Unlimited Annual Callouts
Unlimited Towing kms to Nearest Licensed Repairer
Join Now $99.00
Premium Member Accommodation & Car Hire Benefits:
- Member Benefit Accident Accommodation: 3 x Nights member benefit assistance limit of $210.00 for accident events that are more than 100kms from home. If you should require accommodation in the event of an accident where the registered motorcycle is involved and the repairs being carried out on the motorcycle are at a distance of more than 100 kilometres from your registered residence, we will assist with the reimbursement of emergency accommodation costs of up to $70.00 per night for up to 3 nights only room rate only. This does not include pre-booked accommodation. For reimbursement of accident accommodation you must submit a copy of the accident report, accommodation invoice, motorcycle repair invoice, and a copy of your current insurance policy. Accident accommodation only applies to members with third party, third party fire & theft and fire & theft insurance policies. Motorcycles with full comprehensive insurance have accident accommodation included in their insurance policy. Applies only to the registered owner of the motorcycle.
- Breakdown Member Benefit Accommodation: 3 x Nights Member benefit assistance limit of $210.00 for member breakdowns that are more than 100kms from home. If you should require accommodation in the event of a breakdown where the registered motorcycle is involved and the repairs being carried out on the motorcycle are at a distance of more than 100 kilometres from your registered residence, we will assist with the reimbursement of emergency breakdown accommodation costs of up to $70.00 per night for up to 3 nights room rate only. This does not include pre-booked accommodation. For reimbursement of breakdown accommodation you must submit a copy of the accomodation invoice and motorcycle repair invoice. Applies only to the registered owner of the motorcycle.
- Breakdown Car Hire Member Benefit Assistance: $70 per day for breakdowns more than 100km’s from home, a mechanical breakdown that renders your motorcycle un-roadworthy for more than 48 hours. This excludes workshop and supplier’s delays. We will assist you with the reimbursement of the car hire costs up to $70.00 per day for 3 days assistance to a limit of $210.00. For reimbursement of your hire car you must submit a copy of the car hire invoice and a copy of the motorcycle repair invoice. Fuel & insurance costs are not claimable. Applies only to the registered owner of the motorcycle.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions for full details.
Roadside Assist Contact Information:
We suggest you enter the MCAA roadside assistance number 1300 952 500 into your mobile phone in the event that you need us. Upon registration with MCAA you may access your account details via the member portal. If you have not received purchase confirmation, please check your email spam folder.
Motorcycle and Scooters Unacceptable Risks
Roadside assist is not available for following makes and models;
Alfer, Arqin, ATK, AJP Motorcycles, Beta, Braap, Gas Gas Enduro & Motorcross, Fin Scooters,Hunter Spyder All Models, KTM Enduro & Motorcross Models, Husqvarna Enduro & Motocross, Kawasaki Enduro, Yamaha Enduro, Suzuki Enduro, Honda Enduro Including Motorcross Models, Grand Milano, Ikonik Scooters, Mcskuta, Motobella, Muz, MZ, Nippi, Polaris farm bikes or 4×4, Razor by E-Ton, Sachs, Scorpa, SCP, Secma, Shelung, Sherco, SYM Scooters, Skyteam Ace, Sol Invictus All models, TGB, Thumpstar, TM, Vertemati, Torino Scooters Cruisers & Cafe Racer, VOR, Zongshen, Zoot, CF Moto, CCM, Coyote (Yianshi), Daelim, Derbi, Eagle Wing, EVT, HM, Hunwick Harrop, Hyosung, Italjet, Jawa, Jianshe, Jiajue, Kazuma, Laverda, LEM Motor, Loncin, Longjia, Malaguti, Pagsta, QJ Flash Scooters, or any motorcycle or scooter manufactured in China under a Chinese brand.
- Not imported by the Manufacturer and/or Australian Distributor
- With extreme modifications from manufacturer’s original specifications.
- Having been used or tested in preparation for or participation in any form of motor sport.
- Registered or unregistered enduro motorcycles all makes and models.
- Two stroke or 4 stroke motorcycle engines road and off road that are agricultural ATV’s, trial, motocross or competition motorcycles.
If your motorcycle meets the above criteria, Motorcycle Assist Australia is unable to provide roadside assistance membership however, should you require recovery or a tow please contact 1300 952 500 and we can help arrange assistance, though this will be at your expense and payable upon request.
Motorcycle Assist Australia P.O Box 1626 Bowral NSW 2576 Australia. ABN: 12 631 227 597